The Unique Identification Authority
Dairy business enterprise scheme
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
As everyone knows that little village owners do not have economic strength to maintain generate with them until the market costs are positive. Hence, an important network of non-urban specified godowns shall enable little village owners to improve their having potential especially in order to sell or purchase at remunerative costs and avoid problems sales. So, Accordingly, Indian central government has released ‘famous Grameen Bhandaran Yojana on April 1 in the year of 2001 session.
Objective of the Scheme
However, the Main goals of plan include development of technological storage space potential with allied features in non-urban places to meet out various requirements of village owners for saving village generate, prepared village generate, farming information, etc., and avoidance of problems sale by creating the service of commitment loan and promotion credit. Moreover, the Implementation of the plan will be ongoing till the end of March 31 in the year of 2013 session.
It is a known fact that The venture for development of some non-urban godowns would be taken up by people, village owners, Group of farmers or local growers, small Partnership/various Exclusive companies, some Non-Government Organizations ( or called NGO’s), various Self Help Groups ( or also called SHGs), various Organizations, some Co-operatives, Local Systems other than Public Organizations, Federations, Agricultural Produce Marketing Committees, Marketing Forums and Agro Handling Organizations in India. The important Support for remodeling of all the non-urban centralized godowns can be limited to special godowns designed by cooperatives.
However, under the plan, the entire business owner could be free to create godown at any place, as per their commercial verdict except for the limitation that it could be outside the boundaries of Public Organization area. But rural godowns designed in the Meals Recreational areas marketed by the Secretary of state for Meals Handling Sectors would be qualified under the plan for business-help.
Remember that the Capacity of a godown could be decided by a business owner. However, subsidy under the plan shall be limited to a minimum potential of about 100 loads and highest possible potential of around 10,000 loads. Moreover, No highest possible roof on subsidy in the situation of tasks of some non-urban specialized godowns of Cooperatives helped by local NCDC organization .apart from that, Rural godowns of little dimension up to about 50 loads potential shall also be qualified for subsidy under the plan as a unique situation based on stability research based on the topography or special need of the State/local Region.
However, in hilly places (especially where the venture site is situated, size could be 1000 meters above sea level), or all the non-urban specialized godowns of little dimension of about 25 loads potential could also be qualified for subsidy-money.
- Around 33.33% of the total investment price of the venture in situation of tasks situated in some Northern – Southern Declares, state Sikkim and other hilly places topic to a highest possible roof on subsidy of around INR .3.333 core as well as INR 3 crore for those people that belong to Females of Farmers/ or their local self-help-groups / or important co-operatives units and some SC/ST business owners as well as their self-help groups or local Co-operatives unit. Remember, No highest possible roof on subsidy in the situation of cooperatives helped by local NCDC office.
- About 25% of the total investment price of the venture to all types of all village owners, farming graduate students, cooperatives units and State or Central Warehousing Organizations topic to a highest possible roof on subsidy of about INR 2.25 crore. Remember , No highest possible roof on subsidy in the situation of cooperatives especially helped by local NCDC office
- Moreover, about 15% of the total investment price of the venture to other types of people, companies as well as corporations units etc., especially topic to a highest possible roof on subsidy of about INR 1.35 crore only.
- Total 25% of the whole investment price of the venture for all kind of remodeling of specialized godowns of cooperatives units along with the help of local NCDC office.
Capital price of the venture for the purpose of subsidy under the plan could be measured as stated below.
- However, For godowns about 1000 shades potential – especially Project price as evaluated by funding Standard bank or real price or total INR 3500/- per ton of storage space potential, whatever could be lower.
- Especially For specialized godowns going about 1000 loads potential – all the Projects’ prices as evaluated by Standard bank or local real price or about INR 3000/- per ton of storage space potential, whatever could be reduced. Remember for NE local region/all the hilly places the normative price should be INR 4000 per metric ton or as per the evolution system of bank / local financial organization whatever could be reduced regardless of specialized godown potential. However, for specialized godowns going about 30,000 Metric ton potential (or about 25,000 MT especially for Northern eastern Declares, state Sikkim and all the hilly areas in the country) the government subsidy could be limited to that acceptable for potential of about 30,000 MT or about 25,000 MT especially for Northern eastern Declares, state Sikkim and all the hilly areas in the country. However, it is including the cases of cooperatives units.
- Moreover, for remodeling of specialized godowns by local cooperatives with the proper help of local NCDC office - venture price would be evaluated by Standard bank /or local NCDC office or real market price or about INR 750/- per ton of storage space potential, whatever could be reduced.
- However, No successor would sketch subsidy for all kinds of specialized godown venture or all other kind of its elements especially from more than single source.
- Remember, the potential of specialized godown could be measured around 0.4 Metric tones per cu. gauge.