The Unique Identification Authority
Dairy business enterprise scheme
Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojna
- Necessary empowerment as well as integrated development of typical handicraft artisans especially into a well organized market.
- Mobilization and awareness generation of typical handicraft arts for their overall development and progress.
- To provide training to artisans along with great market exposure so that they could sell out their handicraft products.
- To provide proper education and market knowledge to artisans so that they could learn the market techniques to get better result out of it.
- To make awareness and diagnostic survey of all kinds of handicraft artisans especially females.
- Categorizing artisans into high-tech self-help organizations.
- To provide facility of issuing identity card for artisan, life insurance services and health insurance.
- To provide training for the development of every new designs in handicraft.
- To distribute new technology enabled tools equipments or tools to all artisans.
- To organize various seminars and workshops to help artisans.
- Market/product assessment as well as exposure cum study tour of various artisans.
- To organize sale cum exhibition of stuffs.
- Advertise via electronic and print medium.
- During training period, to provide wage to every artisans.
- To provide guidance and assistance to get best skill by organizing various seminars, workshops and consultant camps.
- To provide loan facility to all artisans so that they can get best result out of the scheme.
- Establishing common centre or production center, customer service and raw material centre.
- Primary – about 625 Female handicraft artisans (embroidery work) and their members of family.
- Secondary – to set up handicraft artisan community in provided location.
- Sheikhpura district and Barbigha block of state Bihar.
The scheme is being greatly implemented for typical handicraft artisans.