The Unique Identification Authority
Dairy business enterprise scheme
The renowned business plan Bharat Nirman has been designed for augmenting and creating fundamental rural infrastructure. This scheme comprises various pro0jets on roads, irrigation, Sadak Yojana, housing or Indira Awaas yogana, national rural water schemes for water supply, Rajiv Gandhi grameen vidyutikaran yojana or electrification and telecommunication.
This plan has been set up for rural infrastructure and implemented by central government to offer fundamental facilities to rural cities in the country. The main important objectives of this plan are stated below.
- To provide drinking water to all developing areas in the country by the end of 2012.
- To offer facility of housing to poor. However, initially this plan targeted about six million houses that need to be established for the poor people by the end of year 2009. However, the plan is extended to the end of 2014 but the targeted house that need to be established raised to about 1.2 crore.
- It covers 40% of total rural area along with telecommunication services by the end of 2014 and as well as offer broadband connectivity to all 2.5 lakh important Panchayat towns by the end of 2012.
- It also suggests setting up all roads by the end of 2012 to connect all remote places in the country.
- It aims to offer electricity to all villages by the end of 2012.
- To provide some additional 1 crore hec. Of irrigational useful land by the end of 2012 session. .
Sub Divisions of important Bharat Nirman
The scheme Bharat nirman has been greatly sub divided into main six sections. The Indian government would try to develop infrastructural services of these important six sections separately which would result in all kinds of development of important infrastructural services in the India. Hence, the Bharat Nirman Yojana is considered among the best ambitious government schemes of the country.